Do you have a rental property or investment property?
We provide social housing services to people in our community that need our help. Our tenants are being supported on their wellbeing journey. These are people who would not otherwise have a warm and safe home.
We do it a bit differently. Why do investors and landlords entrust their properties to us?
- We manage your property like it is our own.
- We are actively involved with the tenants we support in the properties.
- We have our own maintenance team to keep on top of small things before they become big things.
- We are accountable to you directly.
- You receive the agreed rent even if the property is not tenanted.
- We DON’T charge you fees for the privilege of managing your property.
What kind of investor or landlord places their property with us?
We have a diverse group, from all parts of our community that entrust their properties with us. Many want to make a difference in our communities or want to contribute to the social good. Others find it just makes financial sense; the numbers stack up.
We are about healthy homes for the people we help on their wellness journey. We build great relationships with the owners of the properties we manage founded on trust and being accountable.
So, if you have a property let’s talk. You’ll be pleasantly surprised at what we can offer.