Make a Difference – Work at WIT
At WIT we provide care and support to people with mental health and addiction, and their whānau. We believe that when we walk side by side, we make a difference.
Do you believe you can make a difference? Come and work with us. We welcome:
- Diversity and inclusivity
- People with lived experienced of mental health and addiction
- People with lived experience of homelessness
Working at WIT
We are always on the lookout for great people. There are a wide variety of roles and functions across the organisation.
- Working with people day-to-day, such as peer support.
- Keeping our work happening, such as service mangers.
- Running the organisation, such as business managers.
What do we offer:
We strive to provide an environment where you can be you, use your skills, grow professionally.
Click below for any roles we are actively recruiting for. Even if we don’t have a role advertised and you think WIT is the place you can make a difference take the opportunity to introduce yourself.